top of page
  • What are your services and fees?
    Individual Therapy (intake and subsequent sessions): $140 per 55 minute session Play Therapy (intake and subsequent sessions): $150 per 55 minute session Group Therapy (2 or more unrelated clients): $70 per client, per 55 minute session Family or Couples Therapy: $160 per 55 minute session Psychosocial Evaluation: $280 Evaluation includes clinical interview, collateral contact with relevant parties (school, psychiatrist, primary health care provider, family, legal entities, etc.) and report writing. If the assessment process exceeds two hours of professional time, WCCA’s the individual therapy rate will be applied. We do not perform custody evaluations.
  • How do I make an appointment?
    Please give us a call or send us a message on our contact form (see below). Please know that we are a small practice and do not have a secretary, so if we do not answer the phone, we are likely in a session. Please leave us a message on our secure voicemail and we will get back to you as soon as we are able. Counseling sessions are by appointment only.
  • What are your hours of operation?
    We provide services 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday.
  • How soon can you see me?
    Depending on your availability, we are able to work you in to our schedule within a week, if not sooner.
  • Do you take my insurance?
    We are in network providers for Wyoming Medicaid, Wyoming Medicare, BCBS, UMR, UHC, UBH, and Mt. Health CO-OP. We are able to submit claims to other insurance companies. However, you will need to contact them to see what they will cover and if that will be acceptable to you, as you will be responsible for the remainder of the bill.* *We will accept payment from Wyoming Medicaid as full payment for services.
  • I want to schedule counseling for my child. What is the process?
    We will need a legal guardian to sign off on our initial paperwork. It is our policy that if the child’s parents or guardians are divorced or separated, we will need both guardians to consent to treatment. However, if there is a court order allowing one parent to obtain counseling for their child without the consent of the other parent, we will accept this and will need a copy of this court order for our files.
  • What can I expect for my first session?
    We know very well that it takes a lot of courage to just call and make an appointment, let alone come to our office to start therapy. It is natural to have some nervousness about this. Your first session will be a time for your therapist to learn about you, your history, and what your goals are for therapy. Sometimes it is helpful to bring a list of things that you want to discuss. Please feel free to ask us questions, too!
bottom of page